Oklahoma State Department of Education: Special Education Services - AFB Directory Profile
Oklahoma State Department of Education: Special Education Services
Oliver Hodge Memorial Education Building
2500 North Lincoln Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4599
(405) 522-3248 (Local)
(405) 522-3503 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Geographic area served: Oklahoma.
Misty Kimbrough, Assistant State Superintendent, email@example.com
Rex Howard, State Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Sharp, Associate Director and Part C Coordinator, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Offers early intervention services through Oklahoma's Soonerstart program.
- Education Services
- Provides assistance to parents, teachers, and schools through information dissemination, online reporting mechanisms, and guidance regarding the requirements of IDEA, Part B, federal law that supports special education and related service programming for children and youth with disabilities ages 3-21.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation and in-service training for public schools.
Oklahoma State Department of Education: Special Education Services, is this page missing one of your services, events, programs, or announcements? Update your information for free.