Minnesota Resource Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired - AFB Directory Profile
Minnesota Resource Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
615 Olof Hanson Drive
Faribault, MN 55021
(507) 332-5510 (Local)
(507) 332-5494 (Fax)
(800) 657-3859 (Toll-Free)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Geographic area served: Minnesota.
Publications: Minnesota Braille Skills Inventory.
Jean Martin, Contact Person, Special Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Library Services
- Performs computerized media searches but is not a statewide depository for materials.
Services for Children
- Education Services
- Provides instructional materials for students who are blind or visually impaired in Minnesota.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Helps to plan in-service training.
- Professional Training
- In-service training available.
Minnesota Resource Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, is this page missing one of your services, events, programs, or announcements? Update your information for free.