Alabama Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments - AFB Directory Profile
Alabama Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments
3908 Asbury Road
Birmingham, AL 35243
The Alabama Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments (AAPVI), an affiliate of the National Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairmnts (NAPVI), is a support group for parents of visually impaired children in Alabama.
Clients served on average per year: It varies
Number of staff: 4
Staff description: AAPVI is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization that is run by parents and professionals who volunteer their time and talent.
Geographic area served: State of Alabama
David Hyche, Contact Person, (205) 583-5972, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chantal McManus, President, (205) 583-5972, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Community Outreach Programs
- Initiates outreach programs networking among families of children with visual impairments.
- Information and Referral
- Provides support and information and advocates for the educational needs and welfare of children who are blind or visually impaired.
- Recreation Services
- Offers recreation acitivities.
- Support for Parents
- Provides leadership, support, and training to assist parents in helping their children reach their full potential.
- Support Groups
- Offers mutual family support through meetings, activities and individual contact and an annual training conference.
Alabama Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments, is this page missing one of your services, events, programs, or announcements? Update your information for free.