Indiana County Blind Association - AFB Directory Profile
Indiana County Blind Association
31 South Tenth Street
Indiana, PA 15701
(724) 465-5549 (Local)
(724) 465-7683 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:30 AM-4:30 PM.
Staff description: Uses 30-35 additional volunteers.
Geographic area served: Indiana County.
Marianne McGee, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Provides information and advocacy to parents of blind children.
Services for Children
- Provides an initial assessment to find out what needs an individual has. Vision screenings are provided. Offers education and demonstration of adaptive equipment that might be helpful and information on various programs that are available.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers referrals for those interested in braille instruction. Assists in obtaining large print or audio material.
- Information and Referral
- Provides the most up-to-date information in general and on the local area. Referrals are sent to agencies or programs that seem to be the most helpful and are agreed upon by the family.
Indiana County Blind Association, is this page missing one of your services, events, programs, or announcements? Update your information for free.