Slideshow of featured pictures and headlines
Beeping Easter Eggs
Have you been to an Easter egg hunt for children who are blind or visually impaired? Have you thought about starting one?
New Webinar Series!
Are you concerned about your child's PE participation? The "Moving to Learn" series is a great introduction to adapted PE from leading experts in the field.
Asking for Assistive Technology
How do you make an effective case for technology accommodations?
Literacy Resources for Every Age
FamilyConnect has tips for every stage of development, to help parents of children who are blind or visually impaired develop critical literacy skills.
Connect With Other Parents of Blind Children
You'll find an online community that can offer tips and support from other parents of children who are blind or visually impaired.
Raising a Visually Impaired Child
What Are People Talking About on the Message Boards?
- Is an iPad All Your Child Needs? - 6 replies
- retinal colomboma will he be able to read and write in normal schools - 3 replies
- Speech - ONH - 5 replies
- Smartphone app is designed to use 3D camera technology to detect overhead obstacles
- Graduating Class Receives "Touchable Yearbook" of 3D Printed Busts of Classmates
- The Braille Challenge 2015 Is about to Begin in the United States and Canada
On Our Blogs
- A Sense of Community
by Susan Harper on 3/23/2015
- Translating the Visual
by Hillary Welch Kleck on 3/19/2015
- Recognizing This Guy
by Emily Coleman on 3/12/2015
- What Activities Does My Child Who is Blind Do Outside of School?
by Emily Coleman on 2/16/2015