Slideshow of featured pictures and headlines
Early registration is now open for the international family conference in Chicago.
iPad for Babies
AFB eLearning is pleased to announce its newest webinar offering, iPad for Babies and Toddlers: Early Intervention for Children with Visual Impairments.
Asking for Assistive Technology
How do you make an effective case for technology accommodations?
Literacy Resources for Every Age
FamilyConnect has tips for every stage of development, to help parents of children who are blind or visually impaired develop critical literacy skills.
Connect With Other Parents of Blind Children
You'll find an online community that can offer tips and support from other parents of children who are blind or visually impaired.
Raising a Visually Impaired Child
What Are People Talking About on the Message Boards?
- Is an iPad All Your Child Needs? - 6 replies
- retinal colomboma will he be able to read and write in normal schools - 3 replies
- Speech - ONH - 6 replies
- Canadian Government Agrees to Implement Marrakesh Treaty
- Tactile Book Contest Invites Entries from Around the World
- Engineering Summer Camp to Provide University Experience to Students with Visual Impairments
- Smartphone app is designed to use 3D camera technology to detect overhead obstacles
- Graduating Class Receives "Touchable Yearbook" of 3D Printed Busts of Classmates
On Our Blogs
- Register Now for the International Family Conference!
by Susan LaVenture on 4/1/2015
- A Sense of Community
by Susan Harper on 3/23/2015
- A Trip to NYC Meant a Moment with Helen Keller
by Emily Coleman on 4/26/2015
- Eddie Turns 10
by Emily Coleman on 4/20/2015