Slideshow of featured pictures and headlines
Bringing the Expanded Core Curriculum Into Your Holidays
In honor of the holiday season, we're bringing you 9 articles on ways to incorporate ECC skills into daily life.
Asking for Assistive Technology
How do you make an effective case for technology accommodations?
Connect With Other Parents of Blind Children
You'll find an online community that can offer tips and support from other parents of children who are blind or visually impaired.
Raising a Visually Impaired Child
What Are People Talking About on the Message Boards?
- Is an iPad All Your Child Needs? - 5 replies
- retinal colomboma will he be able to read and write in normal schools - 3 replies
- Speech - ONH - 5 replies
- The Braille Challenge 2015 Is about to Begin in the United States and Canada
- Research into Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment
On Our Blogs
- Braille for Children's Clothing
by Scott Truax on 1/7/2015
- Louis Braille's Gift of Furthering Independence for People who are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Shannon Carollo on 1/1/2015
- Hope and a Football Metaphor – Bear With Me
by Emily Coleman on 1/20/2015
- Holidays and “What Ifs”
by Emily Coleman on 12/26/2014