Slideshow of featured pictures and headlines
Early registration is now open for the international family conference in Chicago.
New Webinar Series!
Are you concerned about your child's PE participation? The "Moving to Learn" series is a great introduction to adapted PE from leading experts in the field.
Asking for Assistive Technology
How do you make an effective case for technology accommodations?
Literacy Resources for Every Age
FamilyConnect has tips for every stage of development, to help parents of children who are blind or visually impaired develop critical literacy skills.
Connect With Other Parents of Blind Children
You'll find an online community that can offer tips and support from other parents of children who are blind or visually impaired.
Raising a Visually Impaired Child
What Are People Talking About on the Message Boards?
- Is an iPad All Your Child Needs? - 6 replies
- retinal colomboma will he be able to read and write in normal schools - 3 replies
- Speech - ONH - 6 replies
- Smartphone app is designed to use 3D camera technology to detect overhead obstacles
- Graduating Class Receives "Touchable Yearbook" of 3D Printed Busts of Classmates
On Our Blogs
- Register Now for the International Family Conference!
by Susan LaVenture on 4/1/2015
- A Sense of Community
by Susan Harper on 3/23/2015
- Egg Hunt Leads to Cane Usage!
by Emily Coleman on 4/8/2015
- Happy Easter and a Holy Event for My Child Who is Blind
by Emily Coleman on 4/5/2015