Slideshow of featured pictures and headlines
The FamilyConnect 2014 Holiday Guide
We are pleased to make available our annual holiday guide for families of children who are blind or visually impaired!
Bringing the Expanded Core Curriculum Into Your Holidays
In honor of the holiday season, we're bringing you 9 articles on ways to incorporate ECC skills into daily life.
Asking for Assistive Technology
How do you make an effective case for technology accommodations?
Connect With Other Parents of Blind Children
You'll find an online community that can offer tips and support from other parents of children who are blind or visually impaired.
Raising a Visually Impaired Child
What Are People Talking About on the Message Boards?
- Is an iPad All Your Child Needs? - 3 replies
- retinal colomboma will he be able to read and write in normal schools - 3 replies
- Speech - ONH - 5 replies
- Shop at L’OCCITANE and Help AFB
- Construction on the first beep baseball facility commences in Kentucky
- U.S. government issues guidance documents for effective communication for students with disabilities
- Paving the Way for Independence: Resources for Parents of Blind Children on Employment and Career Awareness
- Free booklet introduces braille readers to Unified English Braille
On Our Blogs
- Happy Accident/Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!
by Susan Harper on 12/16/2014
- Peppermint Stars Ornaments
by Maria Dibernardo on 12/11/2014
- Gingerbread Houses for Charity and for Eddie
by Emily Coleman on 12/14/2014
- Holiday Outing with The Grinch
by Emily Coleman on 12/8/2014