Slideshow of featured pictures and headlines
Tell Us What You Think...
...and enter to win great prizes!
Connect With Other Parents Like You
You'll find an online community that can offer tips and support from other parents of children who are blind or visually impaired.
Raising a Child Who Is Blind And...
Emily is the mom to three unique children including her middle child, Eddie, who is blind with multiple disabilities.
Raising a Visually Impaired Child
What Are People Talking About on the Message Boards?
- Anne Sullivan Macy Bill on Its Way! Historic Special Education Legislation
- Chief architect of the Individualized Education Program has died
- Entries solicited for 2014 art competition
On Our Blogs
- Age Is Just a Number
by Susan Harper on 2/14/2014
- Celebrating Low Vision Awareness Month
by Scott Truax on 2/12/2014
- Is Being Alone Really What My Blind Child Prefers?
by Emily Coleman on 3/6/2014
- Eddie's Struggles with Braille
by Emily Coleman on 2/27/2014
- The Long Thaw, Part Two
by Anne McCarthy on 3/11/2014
- The Long Thaw, Part One
by Anne McCarthy on 3/10/2014